Returns and Refunds Policy
- You must notify us of the return within 7 days of purchasing the goods.
- Replacements, refunds, or credits will only be effected once the goods in question have been returned to our warehouse and inspected.
- If you received the goods damaged or defective we will replace the item if we have stock. Failing that, we will refund you for the damaged goods in full.
- We will only process a return and a refund if you notify us by completing the form on our contact page.
- Sometimes Catch of the Day will have different returns policies for certain items. This will be clearly stated on the page for that item, and that policy will take precedence over this one.
- Goods will only be accepted, and the relevant remedy offered if the item is still in its original packaging and has not been modified in any way.
- We will not refund if there is any evidence that the product has been used.
Exclusions: We cannot accept the following items for returns
- For products which comprise food stuffs, beverages, or other goods intended for everyday consumption at the home or workplace of the customer.
- Where the products are personalised or made to the customer’s specifications.
- Where the products are perishable or will expire rapidly.
- Where wrong clothing or shoe sizes have been ordered - unless otherwise specified on the daily email.
- Where the products by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- If audio, video recordings or any form of computer software are either used or if supplied other than in digital form, if the seal on the storage media is broken.
- For the sale of reading material in whatever form.
- For the provision of any gaming or lottery services.
- For the provision of accommodation, travel, transport, catering or leisure services if www.catchoftheday.co.za or its agents or suppliers undertake to provide these services on a specific date or within or for a specific period.